Kokua Real Estate Services, LLC
161 Wailea Ike Place, Kihei, HI, United States
Maintenance technicians / Janitors / Landscapers:
Kokua Real Estate Services is seeking reliable, responsible and experienced full-time crew members for Maui’s largest full-service property management company. Candidates must have good problem solving skills, be able to communicate effectively and work well with other employees, tenants and suppliers.
The responsibilities of the service technician include, but are not limited to the following:
- Performs maintenance projects and tasks with minimal supervision in accordance with company policy and direction of the maintenance supervisor.
- Maintains the highest level of customer service for prospects, residents, vendors and tenants.
- Must have lightweight construction skills and experience.
- Be able to paint, clean, do repairs and general maintenance of the property.
- Be able to repair/replace broken light bulbs, door handles or locks.
- Report any issues with the property or tenants to the property manager.
- Painting of units or building exterior as required.
- Maintain equipment and tools in good working order.
Concierge responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Clean and disinfect shared equipment and various high-touch areas
- General janitorial duties include vacuuming, dusting, sanitizing, garbage pick-up, etc.
- Report any issues with the property or tenants to the supervisor
- Maintain equipment and supplies in good working order
Landscaper responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain a schedule and ensure contract and client expectations are met.
- Establish a business relationship with customers by being well organized, trustworthy and courteous at all times.
- Escalate all customer issues or concerns to the manager.
- Ensure preventive maintenance of equipment is performed as required and equipment is in good working order.
- Mow, blow, trim, etc.
- Installation of plants, mulch, etc.
- Submit the time sheets in a timely manner.
- Participate in weekly meetings.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to two years of industry or maintenance experience
- In-depth knowledge of electrical, plumbing and appliance repair with hands-on experience
- Available to be “on call” upon request and respond quickly to work order requests during assigned times
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Valid driver’s license and car insurance
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START WORK ON MAUI IMMEDIATELY!
Apply for this position